- May 6, 2020
- Posted by: EBAN Team
- Category: News
EBAN, CorkBIC and the European Investment Project Portal and key partners Cork City Council, Cork County Council and EY are pleased to invite you to the Changing Worlds Online Webinar, an afternoon event on Thursday June 11th at 14:00 CEST including:
- Deep Tech Dive Panel Discussion on Disruption Across Sectors due to COVID19 with a focus on Data & AI and Medtech
- Fireside Interviews with Leading Entrepreneurs, Investors and Corporates
- Global Investor Challenge – pitching event for Startups & Scaleups
- Are you looking for investment to scale your company?
- Are you looking to get feedback from experienced investors and entrepreneurs?
- Take advantage of this unique opportunity to showcase your solution to COVID19!
Apply before May 15th to pitch at the Global Investor Challenge!
Please read the application instructions carefully – download them here.
Go www.ebancork.com for more details
What we are looking for:
- Investor Ready Startups & Scaleups
- All industries including – Life Sciences, Space, CyberSecurity, AgriTech & Food etc.
- Anyone engaged in tackling COVID19 as a core and/or an additional business opportunity
- Has already raised a seed round (at least €200K in the past 3 years, excluding grants and team’s own investment)
- Has a committed and experienced management team
- Is looking to raise between €1 million and €5 million Euros
- EU based companies
- Is legally incorporated
- Can show a growth strategy and the potential to scale