EBAN has entered into an exclusive partnership with Amazon Web Services AWS Activate with the aim to develop cloud-based entrepreneurship throughout the world.
Within the scope of the partnership, EBAN, together with its partner organizations – ABAN, MBAN, NACO, Xcala and GBAN, will award $10,000,000 Amazon Web Services Promotional Credits to 1,000 cloud-based startups that have received investment. The AWS Credits will be distributed in the form of 1,000 checks in the amount of $10,000 of AWS Credits each.
AWS Activate is THE program designed to provide startups with the resources needed to quickly scale up. All eligible startups will be able to receive AWS Activate packages containing:
$10,000 in AWS Promotional Credit valid for 2 years
1 year of AWS Business Support
80 credits for Self-Placed Labs
Credits can be used to buy software relevant for your business, cloud space, AI/Machine learning technologies, advisory services, technical and business support and much more.
How to Apply:
If you have any questions regarding the application or the AWS Activate Program, please read the FAQ. If you cannot find an answer to your question in the FAQ, contact email@example.com mentioning the AWS Activate Program in the subject.
How can Amazon Web Services can help with your Startups:
1. AWS Activate offers credits and resources to quickly get started on AWS and access to over 175 services, including compute, storage, databases, networking, analytics, robotics, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, security, hybrid, virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR), media, application development, deployment, and management. AWS Activate provides multiple benefits including: credits, training, support, customer acquisition, and go-to-market support. Here’s the Welcome to AWS Startups Video.
2. AWS Migrate provides startups with support to migrate workloads with up to 4 months of credits based on current spend as well as up to 1 month of partner funding based on current spend and more.
3. Technical Office Hours / Well Architected Review entails a free review of workloads by Solution Architects to ensure secure, high-performing, resilient and efficient application infrastructure.
4. Co-Marketing & Startup Blogs craft and share startup stories together with the wider AWS community. AWS is particularly looking to help feature insightful ML/AI stories to share with VCs and enterprise and to lend inspiration to other startups.
5. AWS Connections enables access to enterprises with a specified solution need and offers an opportunity to learn from enterprise needs and specifications.
6. AWS Marketplace offers SAAS companies visibility to over 140,000 AWS customers.
7. AWS Capital Connect through which AWS assists startups to prepare and get introduced to VCs when looking to fundraise.