EBAN Cork 2020 has been rescheduled due to Covid-19 to April 14, 15 & 16 2021
The EBAN Congress will welcome more than 300 Business Leaders; Early Stage Investors; Business Angels; VCs; Entrepreneurs; Accelerators; Corporates; Policy Makers Seed Funds and Startups for the Annual Congress.
The EBAN Annual Congress is widely recognised as one of Europe’s largest international private investment & entrepreneurship events. The event will take place over a three-days, including Investor Led Workshops, Keynotes, pitching sessions, round table workshops etc.
EBAN 2021 taking place in Cork, Ireland is about People with a Purpose and Passion about Investing and Entrepreneurship collaborating together, learning from best practice to grow and succeed in the New Economy.
The EBAN Annual Congress is Europe’s largest and most international business angel events organised by EBAN in cooperation with its members. Having held the first edition of the event in 2000, EBAN has been hosting it annually ever since, gathering investors, entrepreneurs, VCs, corporates, and innovators from 40+ countries from Europe and around the World.
Date – Location
2000 – Brussels, Belgium
Videos from past Congresses:
2017 EBAN Annual Congress
– Malaga, Spain
2016 EBAN Annual Congress
– Porto, Portugal
2015 EBAN Annual Congress
– Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Host the next EBAN Annual Congress!
The EBAN Annual Congress is a pool of new ideas and trends, bringing together the world’s most eminent business angels, entrepreneurs and opinion makers, and enabling networking and deal making with experts in the field. We are delighted to offer our members the opportunity to host an edition of the Congress! Contact the EBAN Secretariat for more information.
Eligibility criteria to host the Annual Congress:
– Membership with EBAN (reserved for: Network, Federation, Early Stage Fund, Associate, Accelerator/Incubator, Governmental Associate and Chamber of Commerce Members)
– Quality of the proposition in terms of content and organisation;
– Accessibility (location and cost of travel for participants);
– Leverage effect for the host near local/regional/national organisations and policy makers;
– Quality of sponsorship possibilities proposed
– Budget of the proposition and secured income/sponsorship.
– Previous experience in the organisation of international events and references