- September 26, 2019
- Posted by: ebanteam
- Category: News
After 17 editions, we are proud to announce that the EBAN Winter University is giving way to a much larger, more international and high-level event called the European Angel Investment Summit. The Summit will take place in Brussels on November 25th-26th, putting business angels in the spotlight and highlighting how they bring economic dynamism by financing innovation and taking risks early on. EBAN is partnering with the European Investment Project Portal, the European Commission DG GROW and DG ECFIN, as well as the Enterprise Europe Network for the event.
Apply to pitch on November 25th! Join hundreds of investors and corporates attending the European Angel Investment Summit – make connections, learn from experts and pitch in front of the world’s best angel investors under the same roof!
Apply by September 30th!
*Please read the Application Instructions carefully.
Who can apply?
– Early stage companies (not older than 5 years);
– Actively fundraising for an equity investment of between €0.3M – €5M;
– Already received financing from an angel investor or other early stage investor;
– All sectors;
– Company based in any EU country.
What we Offer:
– 1 complimentary European Angel Investment Summit ticket per team (excluding the VIP Reception);
– Special Entrepreneur Discount on further Summit tickets;
– Pitching slot on stage;
– Profile listed on Summit website and promotional campaigns;
– Access to all workshops and sessions;
– Access to networking area and possibility of 1-1 matchmaking meetings facilitated by EIPP via the event networking app.
For more information on the event click here.