- March 17, 2020
- Posted by: EBAN Team
- Category: News
Call for Startups for the EBAN Cork 2020 Congress is Now Open – Apply to Pitch on June 10th-12th
EBAN is pleased to invite all eligible startups to join hundreds of investors, entrepreneurs and corporates attending the EBAN Annual Congress on June 10th-12th in Cork to make connections, learn from experts and pitch in front of the world’s most successful angel investors.
Given the current situation with the COVID-19 virus, we understand that this invitation comes at an uncertain time. However, with the hope that circumstances will improve significantly over the next months, we are marching ahead with our plans for the Annual Congress and are working to deliver a great conference that brings together Europe’s early stage investment and entrepreneurship community. Rest assured that we are monitoring the developments closely and, with the health and safety of our members and Congress attendees being our top priority, are ready to take actions such as postponing the event should they become necessary. Read the full notice regarding the Annual Congress and COVID-19 below:
The call for startup applications is now open – apply below by April 24th to become one of the companies selected to pitch at the Congress. The application process comes at no cost to entrepreneurs, with selected startups receiving a free pass to the event. In case of a postponement, all applications received and selections made will be considered valid for the new event date.
Deadline: April 24th
Who can apply?
- Early stage companies (not older than 5 years);
- All industries including – Tech for Good, Health, Life Sciences, CyberSecurity, Blockchain, AI, Space, Environment, Climate & Maritime;
- Investor ready, with an Investor Grade Business Plan and actively seeking investment of €300k – €3million;
- Company based in any EU country.
What we offer:
- 1 complimentary Congress Only ticket per team (excluding Gala Awards Dinner);
- Special Entrepreneur Discount on further Congress tickets;
- Pitching slot on stage during the Global Investor Forum on June 10th;
- If selected as winning company at the Global Investor Forum, another pitching slot on the main stage on 11 or 12 June;
- Profile listed on Congress website and promotional campaigns;
- Access to all trainings, workshops and sessions at the Congress;
- Access to networking app with possibility of 1-1 matchmaking meetings facilitated by EIPP.
Deadline: April 24th