April 9, 2018
AWS Activate Offer for Startups
EBAN has entered into an exclusive partnership with Amazon Web Services AWS Activate with the aim to develop cloud-based entrepreneurship throughout the world.
Within the scope of the partnership, EBAN, together with its partner organizations – ABAN, MBAN, NACO, Xcala and GBAN, will award $10,000,000 Amazon Web Services Promotional Credits to 1,000 cloud-based startups that have received investment. The AWS Credits will be distributed in the form of 1,000 checks in the amount of $10,000 of AWS Credits each.
AWS Activate is THE program designed to provide startups with the resources needed to quickly scale up. All eligible startups will be able to receive AWS Activate packages containing:
• $10,000 in AWS Promotional Credit valid for 2 years
• 1 year of AWS Business Support
• 80 credits for Self-Paced Labs
Credits can be used to buy software relevant for your business, cloud space, AI/Machine learning technologies, advisory services, technical and business support and much more.
How to Apply:
- Make sure your startup satisfies the eligibility criteria and terms & conditions of the program.
- Fill out all sections of the application form below, sign it, and send it as a PDF document to email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the application or the AWS Activate Program, please read the FAQ. If you cannot find an answer to your question in the FAQ, contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the AWS Activate Program in the subject.