- This event has passed.
Social Impact Measurement and Management Course
September 26, 2019 - September 27, 2019
Want to learn how to use the data you collect to make better decisions for greater impact?
Held in Brussels on 26-27 September 2019, this course is especially designed to support venture philanthropy organisations and social investors (VPO/SI) to better measure and manage impact at the portfolio level.
Join the course and don’t miss your chance to:
- Learn how to build your own measurement system to maximise your social impact
- Understand how to improve your existing impact measurement system without burdening your investees
- Be able to manage your impact
- Learn through real-life case studies and group work
- Meet top experienced venture philanthropy and social investment practitioners
More details about the programme and registration here.