February 7, 2019
Launching “Startups Eurolatinas” – Mapping the LATAM & EU scale-ups growing across the pond
IESE Business School is launching “Startups Eurolatinas”, a multi-stakeholder initiative to foster the EU-LATAM entrepreneurial connection by mapping European and Latin American Startups growing their businesses across the pond.
The Eurolatinas Community is open to:
– Startups funded in Europe growing beyond the frontiers of their community or country with users, clients, business locations etc., in LATAM.
– Startups funded in LATAM growing beyond the frontiers of their community or country with users, clients, business locations etc., in Europe.
– Relevant partners with large stakes in both regions.
Why join Eurolatinas:
– This mapping is critical to the creation of a truly ecosystem of founders mastering intercontinental startups growth, “long-distance” investors, corporates seeking innovation from startups in Europe and LATAM, and professionals who can help the next generation of startups to cross the Atlantic.
– Access to financing from European and Latin American Investors.
– Soft-landing in European and LATAM markets providing the knowledge necessary to navigate local markets.
Startups Eurolatinas is full of success stories, in particular with the company Datagran, an artificial intelligence suits for digital marketing strategy. Datagran CEO, Carlos Mendez explains his learnings from expanding into the LATAM market, revealing that “you have to make sure that there is a ‘market fit’ for your product or service and that the product, even if it is for a small market, can be scaled. It is essential that the usability of the product is constant and consistent, that the product is of quality and as I said before it can be scaled.”
Startups Eurolatinas’ goal is to close the gap between Europe and LATAM startups to boost the investor ecosystem, establish a friendlier environment for Eurolatinas startups and to highlight the opportunities Eurolatinas bring out.
If you are a European startup with customers, users or offices in any Latam country then join Startups Eurolatinas to boost your public visibility and reach to investors!