May 08, 2019
InfoShare 2019 will take place in Gdansk, Poland, on the 8-9 of May 2019. InfoShare has been a place where the worlds of new technologies and innovation meets the world of business. Every year more and more startups are interested in attending the conference and taking part in Startup Contest.
InfoShare 2019 for startups and investors covers:
- InfoShare Startup Contest for seed and early stage projects with a total pool of 30k euro cash prizes
- Presentation at InfoShare Growth Stage for 10 social impact scaleups
- Two-day speed dating
- A long list of networking events, starting with before party on the 7th of May and finishing with after party on the 9th of May
- Dedicated to investors only Investors Meetup on the 8th of May
- “Grow with Tech” magazine including startup business cards and expert opinions/analysis
Access to Startups – Meet 300+ startups and scaleups, 10 social impact scaleups presenting on the Growth Stage, and 20 top-notch projects competing within Startup Contest for 20k euro funded by the City of Gdansk.
Speed Dating – Meet 300+ startups, 150+ investors and a great number of potential business partners at the speed dating zone.
Access to all Stages – Be inspired and listen to experienced founders, top-notch investors, business experts, and industry specialists focused on trends and niches worth following. Check who InfoShare will host in 2019
Speakers and VIPs Lounge – Rest between meetings and speeches in the comfortable VIP area available to speakers, investors and executive pass holders only.