EBAN is the pan-European representative for early-stage investors gathering over 100 member organizations more than 50 countries today. Established in 1999 by a group of pioneer angel networks in Europe with the collaboration of the European Commission and EURADA, EBAN represents a sector estimated to invest 7.5 billion Euros a year and playing a vital role in Europe’s future, notably in the funding of SMEs. EBAN is a community of business angels and other early-stage investors across Europe. We work with our members to promote knowledge, best practice sharing, networking, syndication and cross border investing within the community.
Marketing Trainee Position:
EBAN is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic trainee to work on the following:
- Preparing marketing communications and press releases
- Assisting in social media management
- Assisting EBAN’s team on event preparation
- Assisting in the preparation of mailing campaigns
The trainee will have a number of opportunities to play an active operational role within EBAN’s Marketing Department. The trainee works under the supervision of and reports to the Marketing Manager with the assistance of other EBAN staff, members or experts.
Bachelor student or Master level in the fields of Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, International Management, Business Administration or Finance.
Available for 3 to 6 months full-time, interested in the following sectors:
- European affairs
- Statistics, research and data
- Startup and SME’s ecosystem
▪ Familiar with social media and the Google Suite (essential) and software such as Canva and Mailup (desired)
▪ Excellent verbal and written command of English, knowledge of another European language an asset
▪ Strong organizational skills, capable of taking initiative and working independently
▪ Analytical and creative thinking
▪ Full time involvement in one of the fastest growing financial markets at international level
▪ Interesting and varied work
▪ Attendance and support to preparation of international events
▪ Traineeship Reimbursement
Traineeship will preferably start in October 2022.
Students in possession of the Erasmus+ grant preferred. The traineeship is a hybrid role based in Brussels; however, remote arrangements can be considered.
Interested candidates can send a CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview