The Next Society project brings together entrepreneurs, investors, corporates, NGOs, public and private innovation, research and economic development hubs from Europe and the Mediterranean countries. With its 4 years action plan, the Next Society aims to impact several levels of the innovation ecosystem: (1) to improve policy frameworks, (2) to foster start-up success, (3) to promote and internationalise clusters and (4) to support technology transfer offices.
Why is this interesting for you? Well, here’s how you can benefit from our EU projects:
- Sign up to be a mentor or coach for entrepreneurs;
- Host an EU Project event with us;
- If you are preparing a proposal for an EU project, EBAN is ready to support your consortium or join it as a partner.
- Attend EU Project webinars;
- Participate in investment readiness workshops;
- Receive tailored one2one mentoring;
- Pitch to investors;
- and more!
Take a look at our current and past EU projects below.
Are you interested in getting involved? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information!