July 13, 2018
EVPA 14TH Annual Conference New Frontiers For Impact
Registrations for the 14th EVPA Annual Conference – New Frontiers for Impact are now open!
Be part of this special edition taking place in Warsaw, Poland, on 29 and 30 November 2018. Over 50 organisations will lead workshops or contribute to sessions, exploring new ways of working together and building new solutions for a better society.
Don’t miss out on:
- The best networking opportunity in Europe with 500+ delegates from all over the world;
- Gaining unique insights to refine and improve your work;
- Learning new skills and knowledge while sharing your own ideas with your peers.
The conference is one of Europe’s largest and most anticipated conferences in the social investment and venture philanthropy sector, bringing together different actors from all over Europe seeking to create and collaborate in an impactful way.
As part of your conference package, together with your conference fee you can gain one complimentary ticket to EVPA Across, an event where you have the chance to connect to EVPA community in an intimate setting (to be used before March 2019).
- There are 75 first come first serve discounted conference packages at 900€.
- If your organisation is registered in the Central Eastern European (CEE) region you can apply for 1 of the 100 discounted conference packages for CEE/Poland at a special reduced fee of 450€.
More details about the programme, speakers, and registration you can find on the new conference platform conference.evpa.eu.com.
Last year, over 500 participants ranging from social investors, social enterprises, grantees to venture philanthropy organisations and policymakers from 45 different countries were present at our Annual Conference in Oslo.
Watch highlights of last year’s Annual Conference, “Guiding Lights” in Oslo, Norway.