October 1, 2014 – October 3, 2014
Join over 200 investors, industry leaders and startup CEOs from across North America and around the world debating the trends for investing in and supporting early-stage companies in Canada.
- Network with experienced investors, venture capitalists and other industry leaders
- Meet prospective co-investors for your portfolio companies
- Discover national best practices that lead to investor success
- Sharpen your investment skills with our professional development workshops
October 2, 2014
In the framework of ACCELMED Project, BIC of Attika is organizing a Transnational Investment Forum in Athens, Greece in October 2nd, 2014.
At the Investment Forum can participate start-ups operating in the ICT and e-Tourism sector as described in the CALL OF PROPOSAL, giving them the opportunity to:
- present their business to potential investors from the Mediterranean area;
- meet investors interested in a business cooperation and/or investmnet.
Start-ups interested in participating in the forum, should fill in the APPLICATION and send it to BIC of Attika at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application form is September 5th, 2014.