December 9, 2013 – December 10, 2013
European Venture Summit
The European Venture Summit is Europe’s foremost networking and investment event for high growth technology start-ups, venture capital investors and technology corporations. It offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to grow their businesses across borders. In its 7th edition in December 2013 in Düsseldorf, the European Venture Summit will present 100+ innovative ICT, Life Sciences and Cleantech companies from across Europe to an international audience of investors, corporate representatives and innovation experts.
• 100+ companies presenting in 20 different sector-focused presentations sessions:
• Between 100 and 120 expert investors are recruited to provide feedback in the company presentations sessions to the presenters
• 15 Speakers for the 3 Plenary Discussion Sessions & 4 Key Note Speakers as well as 30 Speakers for the Roundtable Discussion Sessions
• Some 100 paying delegates are expected
• Some 50 representatives from the Hosting Region and Cities
EVS in bullets:
• Early December, annual flagship event of Europe Unlimited, in its 7th edition in 2013
• Presentations by the Top150 Companies selected though the European Venture Contest
• Attended by over 500 people, of which 200 of Europe’s most active venture capital or corporate investors
• Presentation sessions, pre-arranged one-on-one meetings, discussion sessions, partner roundtables and more
December 9, 2013 – December 10, 2013
Now in its sixth year, Campden’s Middle East Family Office and Investment Conference will provide an intimate private setting for members of prominent families and their family office executives to learn the latest strrategies for growing and preserving family wealth.
The theme of this year’s conference: Embracing Opportunities whilst Managing Risks & Liquidityhighlights the importance of the skyrocketing growth rate in the region, why now it is time for both excitement and caution for investors in the Middle East rim. Increasing investment opportunities with global political unrest and currency wars underline the overriding need for due diligence, risk mapping and management for families. This pre-eminent event will give you the most necessary toolkits to align your business accordingly.
This year we are pleased to anounce the appointment of a professional firm as a partner to the Middle East Family Office and Investment Workshop: Northern Trust, who will be hosting a pre-conference roundtable to initiate the family talks and engagements.
December 11, 2013
El próximo Foro de Inversión InnoBAN se celebrará en Vigo el miércoles 11 de diciembre de 2013 y se enmarca en los actos de la semana europea de los business angels.
December 19, 2013
Angels Den – Angel Club London
About Angels Den
Angels Den is the world’s first integrated angel and crowdfunding platform. With over 6,000 investors, Angels Den has already been successfully matching entrepreneurs and angel investors for the past six years. Through their newly integrated platform, they now offer 6 ways to invest and gain investment, all in one place:
• Online Equity Investment
• Online Loans
• Donations and Rewards
• Angel SpeedFunding Events
• Angel Club Events
• Angel Private Viewings
About Angel Clubs
Angels Den’s Angel Clubs give established businesses the opportunity to pitch to a team of potential shareholders with a wealth of experience. The Clubs give business angels the chance to meet pre-screened businesses to their specific business investment criteria and the chance to co-invest with other like-minded angel investors.
It is free for angel investors to attend events, but they must be fully registered with Angels Den before they can book a place at an event.
Entrepreneurs do have to pay to pitch, you can find out more about what the Angel Club package includes and costs involved here. Please note you must be pre-screened before paying to pitch, please contact the relevant Club Manager for an initial chat and to apply to pitch through Angels Den.