Social Impact Measurement and Management Training
March 21, 2019
EVPA and Social Value UK will use their in-depth knowledge of the practice of social impact measurement and management to help you learn how to maximize the impact you are generating. This course is especially designed to support the funders, venture philanthropy organisations and social investors (VPO/SI) in understanding how to measure and manage impact at the portfolio level.
If you are interested in:
- understanding and measuring the impact you generate
- improving your existing impact measurement system without burdening too much your investees
- learning how to use the data you collect to take relevant decisions on your day-to-day activity and maximaze the use of your resources
and you want to do it by:
- learning through real-life case studies and group work
- discussing openly with experienced practitioners
- sharing challenges and learnings with your peers
…then the Social Impact Measurement and Management Training is the course for you!
*Deadlines for submission of applications: 1 March 2019