Social Impact Measurement and Management Course
September 26, 2019
Want to learn how to use the data you collect to make better decisions for greater impact?
Held in Brussels on 26-27 September 2019, this course is especially designed to support venture philanthropy organisations and social investors (VPO/SI) to better measure and manage impact at the portfolio level.
Join the course and don’t miss your chance to:
- Learn how to build your own measurement system to maximise your social impact
- Understand how to improve your existing impact measurement system without burdening your investees
- Be able to manage your impact
- Learn through real-life case studies and group work
- Meet top experienced venture philanthropy and social investment practitioners
More details about the programme and registration here.