Lean In EU WBAs Women Entrepreneurs Coaching Program
November 14, 2017
Lean In EU WBAs – a European Commission project with the goal to create the first European Community of Women Business Angels, as well as boost female entrepreneurship, have created a high-level coaching program to help women become excellent entrepreneurs.
Starting Tuesday, November 14th, expert entrepreneurs and investors will deliver a 5 week training on the following topics via online webinars:
- Chapter 1 – Being a Women Entrepreneur – 14 November at 12:30 – 13:30
- Chapter 2 – Understanding the investors – 21 November
- Chapter 3 – The perfect pitch – 28 November
- Chapter 4 – Be prepared for the deal – 5 December
- Chapter 5 – Now what? Working with an angel – 12 December
The webinars will be also integrated with f2f meetings (2 in total) so entrepreneurs will have the chance to meet with mentors who will provide them with personalized support and check the level of knowledge they have acquired.
Register here for the 1st Chapter on 14 November, attendance is free!