EVPA Course on Venture Philanthropy and Impact Investing
September 14, 2017
We are facing challenging times, and we need solutions that focus on long-term approaches having a positive social impact and generating sustainable change.
Since 2004, EVPA has supported organisations that adopt the venture philanthropy approach and engage in impact investing as ways to enhance their positive impact on society.
They invite you to join The Fundamental Course on Venture Philanthropy and Impact Investing that they are developing in partnership with ESADE Business School, to discover more and to see how venture philanthropy and impact investing can help your organisation have a greater impact.
They have been researching this topic for over a decade, gathering insights from practitioners that have been active in the space since the inception. This workshop is designed to offer you the fundamental toolkit to practice venture philanthropy and impact investing. The course combines two online learning modules with two days of face to face interaction with leading professors and practitioners from the field.
If you want to join them, and/or recommend the course to a colleague, please register by July 10!
- When: 14th – 15th September 2017;
- Where: Barcelona + 2 online training modules;
- Partner: ESADE Business School;
- Course Director: Lisa Hehenberger, Lecturer in Strategy and General Management at ESADE Business School;
- Fees: You can join the course for a fee of € 2400.
- EVPA members benefit from a 50% discount. If you join them as members before July 10, you can participate at the course at a reduced rate.
- Course brochure.
More information is available on EVPA website.