EVPA Annual Conference: New Frontiers for Impact
November 29, 2018
Join the EVPA 14th Annual Conference on 29 and 30 November in Warsaw, Poland and experience two days packed with powerful keynotes, 25+ member-led sessions on how to reach New Frontiers For Impact and other activities all reflecting CEE as an exciting emerging market for leveraging social impact.
Here are some highlights:
- Two accomplished game changers in the VP/SI space as keynotes: Jacqueline Novogratz, the Founder and CEO of Acumen and Robert Manz, Managing Partner of Enterprise Investors (EI) and Co-Founder of Valores VP Fund.
- 500+ practitioners and key players in the social impact investing will exchange, and collaborate to address critical social challenges in CEE, Europe and globally.
- 10 CEE social organisations at the Get in the Ring CEE Pitching Night. The winner will attend the Get in the Ring global Meet Up. Take one minute to get the feel of the event and watch this video!
- Crash Course on Venture Philanthropy and Social Investing to learn how to tackle social issues through hybrid financing and more. Seasoned practitioners will offer insights and cases for newcomers to the social investment space.
- An opportunity to re-engage with the investment community – the early founders of EVPA and venture philanthropy approach during the PE/VC Working Lunch.
- 30+ EVPA member-led workshops and sessions will offer learning and networking opportunities on practices of VP/SI and key questions for the field: is building a pan-European pipeline of social investments possible? Is blockchain revolutionary or overrated when it comes to social innovation? Can the public and private partnerships create real social impact?
Watch highlights of last year’s Annual Conference in Oslo, Norway.
More details about the programme, speakers, and registration can be found on the new conference platform conference.evpa.eu.com.
The event is organised with the support of Academy for the Development of Philanthropy in Poland, Dentons, DOEN Foundation Erste Foundation, Mott Foundation, Revive and University of Warsaw. Media partners: Alliance Magazine, Carenews, Pioneers Post, Impact Alpha & outreach partners: Asian Venture Philanthropy Association (AVPN), the European Foundation Centre (EFC), Convergences, DAFNE, Optimy and EBAN – The European Trade Association for Business Angels, Seed Funds and Early Stage Market Players.