EVPA Annual Conference 2019
The Hague, Netherlands
November 05, 2019
This year EVPA (European Venture Philanthropy Association) is celebrating impact! For their 15th anniversary, the EVPA Annual Conference joins forces with ImpactCity during the ImpactFest in the Hague, gathering 1000 participants from all over the world on 5-7 November 2019.
At this ultimate interactive event for foundations and impact funds, you will have a chance to have intimate conversations, co-create in labs, learn in workshops and meet new people. To kick-start the Celebrating Impact conference they partnered with ImpactCity during the ImpactFest:
– Free pre-event: On 5 November you can meet curated social innovators (SPOs), pitch your fund or your organisation. You can also work together with other funders, social entrepreneurs and experts around specific SDG’s. Under the motto “doing good and doing business”, the ImpactFest on 5 November is free of charge if you attend the conference.
– Event: On 6 and 7 November you will connect with 1000 practitioners and experts and discover new global trends at EVPA Annual Conference.
– In just 3 days you will be able to participate in more than 100 interactive and creative
sessions and discover new instruments to create more impact. They address topics such as:
- “It takes a village to raise an impact ecosystem”: How to create an impact
- Readiness to scale: Supporting social purpose organisations to reach the next stage
- How to use Human Centred Design Thinking in financing social purpose
- What’s next: New trends in venture philanthropy and social investment (VP/SI)
- The role of NextGen in venture philanthropy and social investment
- How to use the venture philanthropy approach to address challenges such as social
housing and climate change.
Only if you book in September, the conference rate is just 750 EUR (incl. VAT) for 3 full days.
Together with the conference registration, you can add to your registration the ImpactFest, EVPA Crash Course on Venture Philanthropy and Social Investment, and the touristic tour.
Check conference.evpa.eu.com to see the full program and the first cohort of speakers.