EBAN Impact Webinar
September 27, 2016
Investors of all kinds are increasingly interested in the opportunities offered to invest in line with social and environmental values and outcomes in mind. But all too often there is a disconnect between interest in impact investing and getting to a first deal. This is often due to a fear of “getting it wrong” or struggling to incorporate a third key metric—impact—along the risk and reward axis. This webinar will offer practical advice regarding how to assemble a “quick and dirty” strategy to take the first concrete steps as an impact investor which can then serve as the basis for a long-term approach. The webinar will aim to answer the following questions:
- What are my motivations and values?
- What is my impact investment thesis?
- What are my investment preferences?
- How do I find and choose investments?
- How do I ensure the success of my investments?
The webinar’s agenda will be:
– Introduction of new members
– Implementing an Impact Investment Strategy (presentation by Ryan Little from Impact HUB, previously from BMW Foundation)
– Social Entrepreneur case study – input from 2 entrepreneurs turned impact-investors
– Community input
Host: Martijn Blom, Vice Chair of EBAN Impact Investing Committee and Founder of Droomzaken
We kindly invite you to connect at 14:55, five minutes prior to the start of the webinar, Tuesday 27 September, to allow us to start on time. Instructions to attend the webinar are included in the confirmation email you will receive upon registering on the below link.