EBAN eSports and Gaming Investor Day and Jyväskylä Business Rally
July 31, 2019
Together with EBAN Member Business Jyväskylä and AKK sports – Finnish organizer of Nesta Rally Finland event, we are pleased to invite you to the EBAN eSports and Gaming Investor Day and Jyväskylä Business Rally, taking place at the Paviljonki Jyväskylä Congress Centre, between July 31st – August 2nd in Jyväskylä, Finland.
The Investor Day is part of a series of sector-focused events EBAN organizes to give market insights on a given industry and showcase the best startups from our community to later stage investors in Europe.
The goal of the Investor Days is to ultimately facilitate the scaling up of business angel investor and accelerator portfolio companies by creating meaningful connections between all the main players in a given industry.
Besides speeches from corporates and investors on key market trends and disruptive innovations, the Investor Day features between 8-12 curated startups raising series A rounds who will be presenting their business cases to you for investment.
After the successful FinTech, InsurTech, CyberSecurity and e-Health Investor Day events held in 2016-2018, EBAN and Business Jyväskylä are looking forward to welcoming you to Jyväskylä, Finland, this Summer for the eSports and Gaming Investor Day on 31 July.
This year’s Jyväskylä Business Rally combines unique start-up and growth company pitches, VC’s and angel investors, corporate representatives and the world’s best WRC rally together already the fifth time during Neste Rally Finland. The event takes place next to the Jyväskylä Paviljonki Rally HQ and Service Park.
Register below to attend the event:
The call for startups to participate in the EBAN eSports and Gaming Investor Day is now open! Eligible companies can apply by May 12th via the link below:
Investor Day 2019 Event Program (Draft):
– 10:00 – 10:30 Registration & Coffee
– 10:30 – 10:40 Welcome speech
– 10:40 – 11:10 Keynote: eSport & Gaming (WESA)
– 11:10 – 12:00 First round of pitching (5 companies, 10 min each)
– 12:00 – 13:00 Keynote speech: Angel Investor eSport
– 13:00 – 14:00 Networking break with lunch
– 14:00 – 14:50 Second round of pitching (5 companies)
– 14:50 – 15:20 Keynote speech: Toyota Gazoo Racing – business case & involvement in eSport
– 15:20 – 15:50 Keynote speech: Flying Finn Academy – social impact & impact investment
– 15:50 – 16:00 Closing words
– 16:00 – 17:00 Networking, One-on-Ones, Cocktail reception
– 18.00 Meeting point at the Lutakko Harbour
– 19.00-02.00 Evening Get-together Dinner & Party in Savutuvan Apaja