4YFN at Mobile World Congress Americas
San Francisco, United States
September 12, 2017
We would like to invite you to the first edition of 4YFN at Mobile World Congress Americas. 4YFN is the fastest growing digital startup event in the world, the home of the growing global tech startup community, creating lasting connections among startups, investors and corporations. 4YFN’s biggest event takes place in Barcelona during the GSMA Mobile World Congress, the world’s largest mobile industry exhibition.
From 12 until 14 September, up to 150 startups will exhibit with 4YFN in San Francisco and many will pitch their solutions! 4YFN at MWC Americas aims to build a bridge between the ecosystems throughout Europe and the Americas.
Find out more by the link.
Some confirmed startups:
- Soracom‘s remarkable startup success story: Rapid growth in both the customer base and the partner ecosystem helped them attract support, and raised approximately 37 million USD by May 2016, with nearly 5,000 customers in Japan and over 250 partners worldwide.
- PayJoy raised $18 million, Orange Digital Ventures is among the backers of PayJoy, which is described as a “digital platform that allows people with limited or no access to credit to pay for a smartphone in regular installments”.
- TIO Networks is a cloud-based multi-channel bill payment processor delivering convenient access to secure bill pay via kiosk, walk-in, mobile and web solutions. PayPal just bought the company for $233 million.
Top Speakers from the investment world:
- Chris Gottschalk, Principal, Blumberg Capital
- Lev Mass, Partner, XSeed Capital
- Marah Dudenhoeffer, Manager, Verizon Ventures
To view the full list of 4YFN speakers at MWC Americas, click here.