March 8, 2018
EBAN to help AAL companies bringing smart solutions for ageing well to the market
EBAN is proud to announce that it is an official partner of the AAL2Business project!
AAL2Business is a support action that aims to support companies enrolled in the AAL (Active & Assisted Living) programme (more info here) and to help them with their development and commercialisation. EBAN, together with its expert partners VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, Health Information Management (HIM) and Nordic Healthcare Group, will offer a wide variety of support activities addressing AAL projects in different stages of their life-cycle.
The AAL2BUSINESS is built along a set of different activities with the aim to:
- Support AAL participants in building a consortium that can deliver a commercially viable solution (workshop with every publication of an AAL call for proposal – in conjunction with the Info-day);
- Support projects through on-demand business coaching on how to bring the AAL solution to the market (business model);
- Organise methodology workshops to strengthen the business thinking and the market orientation of AAL projects;
- Provide on –demand training to AAL project participants to present their solution to provide investors to support access to finance;
- Organise matchmaking events between AAL solutions and the demand side at the AAL Forum;
- Build a network of investors for AAL solutions.
EBAN is now looking for investors within its community who would be interested in contributing to this impactful project! If you are interested or would simply like to know more, please get in touch with Chloé at email@example.com.