Apply for membership
As the representative trade body of early stage investors operating in and from Europe, EBAN invites you to take a step further in your responsibility towards the ecosystem by becoming an EBAN member.
Through EBAN and with the other members of our community, you can contribute to the development of the sector by empowering our organisation to act in areas such as policy making, market data collection or quality standards amongst others.
By joining EBAN you support the leading European organisation focused in improving the investment conditions for early stage investors to reach its mission and goals. Our priorities are set to increase knowledge about the market, to influence the market policies at European and national level and to foster benchmarking between members through best practices and regular networking.
You should consider joining EBAN to:
• Stay on top of trends in the early stage investment market in Europe;
• Build new relationships and new business opportunities by networking with peers across border;
• Get answers to day-to-day challenges: don’t reinvent the wheel, we might have the solution!
• Access our resource center and get training and ongoing capacity building opportunities;
• Be represented under one voice representing the interests of early stage investors near policy makers
For additional information about EBAN contact the Secretariat.
NOTE: EBAN is not a direct investor in entrepreneurial companies. The application for membership should not be used by companies looking for funding.